FS: SOLD RV village pass available. SOLD

CyPlainsDrifter

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 19, 2006
I have one RV spot in the new RV village for sale. Spot is dead center north/south, end spot on the west side of lot. Awning side facing the stadium with larger grass tailgating area adjacent to spot.

SEMO 9/3 -- SOLD
Ohio 9/17 SOLD
KSU 10/8 SOLD

DM for price.

Last edited:

CaptivaCyGuy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 20, 2017
I have one RV spot in the new RV village for sale for first 2 home games. Spot is dead center north/south, end spot on the west side of lot. Awning side facing the stadium with larger grass tailgating area adjacent to spot.

SEMO 9/3
Ohio 9/17

Would also consider offers on buying the entire season pass but would want a paved lot pass in any lot (plus cash) as part of the trade deal.

DM for price.
I would be interested in a trade. I have a paved lot pass in A3. Depends on how much cash as part of the deal.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I have one RV spot in the new RV village for sale for first 2 home games. Spot is dead center north/south, end spot on the west side of lot. Awning side facing the stadium with larger grass tailgating area adjacent to spot.

SEMO 9/3
Ohio 9/17

Would also consider offers on buying the entire season pass but would want a paved lot pass in any lot (plus cash) as part of the trade deal.

DM for price.
I'm going to add in here that I also now have a pass available for trade/sale as well. Just sold the camper and probably won't have a new one bought before the season. If you have a hard surface lot pass that you want to trade for a game, let me know. I'd probably require an extra $50 kicked in just because the RV pass is worth more. But if someone wanted to try the RV lot for a game, $50 plus their regular parking pass seems pretty reasonable to me given you get a reserved spot with power hookup.

CyPlainsDrifter

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 19, 2006
I'm going to add in here that I also now have a pass available for trade/sale as well. Just sold the camper and probably won't have a new one bought before the season. If you have a hard surface lot pass that you want to trade for a game, let me know. I'd probably require an extra $50 kicked in just because the RV pass is worth more. But if someone wanted to try the RV lot for a game, $50 plus their regular parking pass seems pretty reasonable to me given you get a reserved spot with power hookup.
You know, it's not really cool to hijack someone else's for sale ad with your own stuff for sale. Just start your own post. Oh, and you're also undervaluing your RV spot.

swhiggins614

Sep 2, 2022
I have one RV spot in the new RV village for sale. Spot is dead center north/south, end spot on the west side of lot. Awning side facing the stadium with larger grass tailgating area adjacent to spot.

SEMO 9/3 -- SOLD
Ohio 9/17 SOLD
KSU 10/8 SOLD

DM for price.
Wondering if you have the Oklahoma game for sale?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron