Russian Hockey team (contains spoilers)

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Wonder when this will be on. They had more flipping figure skating when I last checked.

My digital tv guide says there will be a replay of Russia - Finland on NBCSN at 2 CST. The Olympics live extra, if you have access click hockey, and they will put up an on demand link probably in another hour or so. It usually takes 1-2 hours for the on demand replay's of the games to be put up

| NBC Olympics

Last edited:

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
My digital tv guide says there will be a replay of Russia - Finland on NBCSN at 2 CST. The Olympics live extra, if you have access click hockey, and they will put up an on demand link probably in another hour or so. It usually takes 1-2 hours for the on demand replay's of the games to be put up

| NBC Olympics

Thanks a bunch. My husband watches all the NBC stuff when he gets home, and I am so sick of figure skating, but I do like the hockey.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
And Sweden benefitted/ earned the easiest group in group play and hasn't been pushed like Finland, Canada, USA and Czech. So that worries me too with rest, but it could be a disadvantage as well. We'll see

Last edited:

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Thanks a bunch. My husband watches all the NBC stuff when he gets home, and I am so sick of figure skating, but I do like the hockey.

NBCSN will also replay another one of the games that are coming up live at 11, from 4-6 pm. USA plays at 11 on USA Net and Canada plays at 11 on MSNBC

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So any NHL GMs worried about their Russian players availability after today? This has to be embarrassing for Putin.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron