*RUMOR* why is Park taking a leave of absence?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
NGjC2.gif

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Won't believe until I see it, but from what I read this week it sounded like he bounced back and was doing well in practice.

Who knows what he did after hours coming off the performance he had.

Unfortunate if something did happen.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Might not be a bad thing. Park is obviously the starter but it's not like we were going to win. Now we don't get him killed and we get to see what our backup can do.

...or there is a serious rift between coaching staff and quarterback, and the stuff we saw at the Texas game was not momentary passion and is not over.

Granted, even team leaders make mistakes. Lazard did not start the KU game last year because he was late for practice. But that was a relatively minor, accidental sort of thing, I am sure. A full-game is probably something serious, if true.

The kind of breakdown in discipline with your starting quarterback and "the guy" to lead your resurgence... likely next year... is never a good sign.

If true, maybe they just want to send him a message and tank a game that we were not going to be competitive in anyways. But still not a great sign (again, if true).

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Yeah, should probably wait on this one. Not that it honestly matters all that much in terms of football, but you don't want guys to get in trouble either way.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
...or there is a serious rift between coaching staff and quarterback, and the stuff we saw at the Texas game was not momentary passion and is not over.

Granted, even team leaders make mistakes. Lazard did not start the KU game last year because he was late for practice. But that was a relatively minor, accidental sort of thing, I am sure. A full-game is probably something serious, if true.

The kind of breakdown in discipline with your starting quarterback and "the guy" to lead your resurgence... likely next year... is never a good sign.

If true, maybe they just want to send him a message and tank a game that we were not going to be competitive in anyways. But still not a great sign (again, if true).

Oh ffs

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Might not be a bad thing. Park is obviously the starter but it's not like we were going to win. Now we don't get him killed and we get to see what our backup can do.
Anyone else remember a certain game in Nebraska? :D
That said, not biting until I hear from a more credible source.