Rumor overhead about Louisville

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
This would be ******* awful. Fran is the perfect coach for Iowa, and I hope he goes nowhere, well, unless its too a Big 12 school we get to play 2-3 times per year. If Fran does go to Louisville, I hope we can lock down an indefinite series with them ASAP.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I thought Prohm was taking the Louisville job?

May have been added later on had this had time. They need someone who can do it the right way and they need to move quick. Fran had already been vetted and he brings several players with him just with his boys and weezer.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
May have been added later on had this had time. They need someone who can do it the right way and they need to move quick. Fran had already been vetted and he brings several players with him just with his boys and weezer.

Ok, well it’s on your main board that Prohm to Louisville. I figured Clone fans would know what was going on.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You'd like Prohm to go to Louisville, wouldn't ya?

I didn’t post the rumor, I said it was on the main board.

I don’t have an opinion of Prohm yet really. This will be the first year he has played with his guys instead of Hoibergs guys. He seems like he is recruiting HS kids well, but won’t have a decent transfer playing until year 4 (Shayok).

Any fears on the Main board that Wiggington was bought off to come to Ames? Just seems out of nowhere Prohm lands a top 35 recruit, when he hasn’t even landed a top 100 player before.