(RUMOR)Brady Deaton Mizzou president resigns as Big12 Prez

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
If true this is not a good omen.

themarkup The Mark Up
Brady Deaton, #Mizzou president, has resigned his position has president of the #Big12. More bad news for that conference.

Last edited:

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Re: Brady Deaton Mizzou president resigns as Big12 Prez

Themarkup:

Husband, Aggie, Conservative writer, sports fan and spouter of stuff. Will talk football, politics, baseball, etc. Tweets are me talking, not Rivals.

Grain of salt until someone else without an agenda reports it considering something similar was "reported" yesterday and proved incorrect.

Last edited:

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006

Probably a bastardized version of the rumor that was false yesterday, saying he had given up a chairmanship of the expansion committee that he never had.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006

Interesting, maybe in a bad way. Personally I hope they stay, if not, adios MF's.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Check me if I'm wrong Sandy but I'm pretty sure Brady Deaton is not president of the Big XII.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
He's chair of the board of directors.
I think any credible source would at least get his title right.

If you ask me, he should resign even if Mizzou stays. How can he serve on the board, especially as its chair, and be openly considering moving his institution to another conference?

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I think any credible source would at least get his title right.

If you ask me, he should resign even if Mizzou stays. How can he serve on the board, especially as its chair, and be openly considering moving his institution to another conference?

He's working his way up. He's going to be president of the world pretty soon, at least according to these reports.