Royce White or John Shurna

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
This thread seems pretty ridiculous now. One getting mentioned in the first round of the draft. The other one not on mock drafts.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
pfizer.jpg

Yup, if you can't do it yourself, don't expect Pfizer to do it for you.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Who do you think will have the better NBA career? I think both will be very good and I'd give the slight edge to White, but I would be interested in hearing your opinions on the relative draft stock and potential careers of each player.

White over another Adam Morrison/Keith Van Horn, etc

WillieWildcat

Apr 21, 2012
Ouilmette, Illinois
First round lottery talent, vs guy not going to get drafted.

Alright, I'm back for my crow. John spent last season in France and I'm not sure if he is going to get a shot at the NBA. Too bad, he is a great kid and would make a great role model for the youngsters who watch the NBA. Best of luck to Mr. White.

K

KFitzy87

I heard Royce White ate Shurna in two bites and then tweeted #LandofLions #BeWell before jumping on a bus headed to the end of the bench.

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
Still amongst the funniest thread titles ever. Really anything " " or John Shurna is very silly and funny

cysox2

Nov 30, 2011
Newhall
As ridiculous as everyone on here thought the ops original statement was, at least he had the jewels to come back and admit he was wrong. Gotta give him credit there. It does make me wonder though if the other 4 northwestern fans felt the same way.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
This seems like much more of a debate now then when this was posted.