Royce White eligibility decision this week

ce1

Mar 23, 2006
Minnesota
Bump---not holding my breath, but anything new on this situation?

I think we figured out that i misinterpreted RW's comments, that they would be applying for the waiver this week, not that they would receive results this week. My understanding is the NCAA responds to all waiver requests within 30 days.

TheAdmiral

Oct 1, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
What is it about his situation that makes us think he even has a shot to play this year? Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Royce hanging from the rim at Hilton, but does his case even have a shot?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
What is it about his situation that makes us think he even has a shot to play this year? Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Royce hanging from the rim at Hilton, but does his case even have a shot?

Nothing that has been released publicly would give him a shot to play. All that's public is that he was on a roster last year, transferred, and is now here. Transfers have to sit out a year. Strong possibility he'll be sitting out.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Nothing that has been released publicly would give him a shot to play. All that's public is that he was on a roster last year, transferred, and is now here. Transfers have to sit out a year. Strong possibility he'll be sitting out.

Yes. Save yourselves some heartache and assume he will be sitting out this year. Then, if a miracle happens and his waiver is granted you can dance in the streets. Otherwise, when the inevitable happens, you were already expecting the worst.