Roster

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Don’t be mean.
If someone takes that as mean they need to seriously work on growing a sense of humor. I make mistakes all the time and if I don't manage to make fun of them myself I welcome someone else making a little fun.

But, of course, the interwebs be serious bidness...

isufan2

Nov 15, 2014
If someone takes that as mean they need to seriously work on growing a sense of humor. I make mistakes all the time and if I don't manage to make fun of them myself I welcome someone else making a little fun.

VeloClone,
Love your reply. And of course always love the Johnny Orr quote.
I have been on other teams web sites and some are updated. So I was just trying to give a boost. People that really want this program to go places. Want to know who we have and what things look like. Partly because we will be red shirting & gray shirting some wrestlers. When we get to see a roster it helps to stop some of the rumors. Real fans care about who we have and of course who we recruit. That is what keeps us going.
GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021

I was being funny because you said I would be nice…I was giving you a hard time not making fun of you. Good day mister sensitive

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was being funny because you said I would be nice…I was giving you a hard time not making fun of you. Good day mister sensitive
I'm glad you were kidding, but I don't understand how you were giving me a hard time since I hadn't posted in this thread at the time of you posting. I am certainly not sensitive.

I did misunderstand your post though. I thought it was directed at BC, not the OP. My bad.

Last edited:

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
VeloClone,
Love your reply. And of course always love the Johnny Orr quote.
I have been on other teams web sites and some are updated. So I was just trying to give a boost. People that really want this program to go places. Want to know who we have and what things look like. Partly because we will be red shirting & gray shirting some wrestlers. When we get to see a roster it helps to stop some of the rumors. Real fans care about who we have and of course who we recruit. That is what keeps us going.
GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!
the last time I checked Austin Gomez was still on the roster. It does need some work.

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021
I'm glad you were kidding, but I don't understand how you were giving me a hard time since I hadn't posted in this thread at the time of you posting. I am certainly not sensitive.

I did misunderstand your post though. I thought it was directed at BC, not the OP. My bad.
I meant him not you. So you like answering for other people lol.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
This is the most action a wrestling thread has gotten in a while. I like it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron