Rory Walling's special teams play-of-the-year

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Carlisle Clone

Jan 2, 2019
His dad John was one if my football coaches back in high school. He is one of the most passionate people I have ever met. I have several amazing stories about him. I love watching Rory be in on every kickoff tackle, that dude works his tail off and it is clear on the television screen.
He was my Freshman football coach at DSM Roosevelt. He was so passionate. Face would get red and he would be so fired up. Great man. Have some great stories as well.

If you watch Rory on kickoffs he is always around the ball and there is always some type of scuffle with the other team. I dont know what Rory is saying but im sure its something to the effect of "gonna be here all day son"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron