Rob and Big

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I have been mistaken for Rob Dyrdek before. I don't know why he would be roaming Omaha in the rags I wear.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Love the show too...the episode on their way to Vegas and they stop at the shutdown water park was crazy! I cant believe some of the stuff they did on those waterslides that high up. Unreal!

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I do love saying "Do work Son".

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
Love the show too...the episode on their way to Vegas and they stop at the shutdown water park was crazy! I cant believe some of the stuff they did on those waterslides that high up. Unreal!

I probably would have soiled my pants if I skated down that thing. It was pretty high and they were going off it like it was a picnic table.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Entertaining show that my wife and I watch sometime.

They always perplex my wife...she says "what do they do?". Seems to her they just sit around an come up with stupid stuff and somehow they have money and aren't broke.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I love this show as well. When it first came out and I seen the preview for it, I thought "what dumb looking show". My how things change. They do some crazy things and the one joke on his Mom about tops them all. I just watched the lastest episode last night, they went down to Cancun for a little vacation and they ended up doing a concert and singing Rob's song Bobby Light. That was hilarious.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Entertaining show that my wife and I watch sometime.

They always perplex my wife...she says "what do they do?". Seems to her they just sit around an come up with stupid stuff and somehow they have money and aren't broke.

Rob is a professional skateboarder but most of his money is from starting the DC Shoe company.

MattMishler

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 19, 2006
I loved this weeks episode when the kid in Cancun was skating and fell and racked himself. Rob all serious said "Welcome to the big leagues son.....worst case scenario!" So funny!!!

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
I love that show, especially the one where Rob wears the fat suit and stilts to get a feel for what Big Black goes through everyday. Thought the recliner toilet was genius in that episode. I want that Monster fridge he has in his kitchen as well.