Riley Moss gets smoked by Chase Brown at Senior Bowl

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He would have been better to have made it look like he was faked out. He got freight trained.

Last edited:

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010

yikes-michael-scott.gif

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Reminds me of me as a 75-80 lb.(?) 6th grader, trying to tackle the 145 lb. 7th grade RB (who was a huge 'man' to me), up the middle. I tackled him, but he ran right over me about like that. It wasn't pretty! LOL

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don't really know who Moss is but that looked like quite the eye opener.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Reminds me of me as a 75-80 lb.(?) 6th grader, trying to tackle the 145 lb. 7th grade RB (who was a huge 'man' to me), up the middle. I tackled him, but he ran right over me about like that. It wasn't pretty! LOL
My son’s 7th grade football team played against AJ Derby’s Iowa City Northwest Junior High team … even though AJ was in 7th grade, too, he was built more like a Mack truck. Derby ran for quite a few yards dragging two or three defenders along with him like it was nothing. Good times!

Reactions: t-noah

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
As much as I’d like to rag on a former Hawk, he (along with all defensive players) is at a huge disadvantage here. The defense is not allowed to actually “hit” in these practices. It’s actually kind of bull **** of the RB here to hit the hole like that. He has every advantage baked in, and took Moss for a ride because of it. I’m not saying Moss wouldn’t have been trucked under normal circumstances, because I really don’t know, but I doubt highly it would have looked like this in a normal, game situation. The RB may have gotten through him, but I’d be willing to bet there would have been some stoppage of his forward momentum. He would have stood him up at least a little bit, for sure.