Rhoads on the Move

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
That guy is a natural leader, hope he does well.

AMES, Iowa – Ironically, just when it is Paul Rhoads’ time, the new Iowa State head football coach seems to have so little of it. Rhoads’ transition to Cyclone head football coach has left little time for anything else but hiring new staff, meeting current players and diving into a recruiting season cut shorter by the circumstances of his accepting his job just before Christmas.

Article

New, free video

Last edited:

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Great video...

You know I just really like his demeanor. He's not cold like Chizik was. Confident, emotional, and comes across as very sincere.

It will be a fun ride with him as coach.:yes:

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
How can you not root for a guy like that? I think he's gonna be a coach that is chest bumping players as they come off the field... giving hi-fives..... A coach with emotion... a coach that looks like he's a kid having fun. And in my opinion if we want to be successful at Iowa State our kids need to be relaxed and having fun because we are going to be under-talented in just about every game we go into, but that doesn't mean that emotion can't make up for it!

Racer68

Dec 20, 2008
Vinton, IA
How can you not root for a guy like that? I think he's gonna be a coach that is chest bumping players as they come off the field... giving hi-fives..... A coach with emotion... a coach that looks like he's a kid having fun. And in my opinion if we want to be successful at Iowa State our kids need to be relaxed and having fun because we are going to be under-talented in just about every game we go into, but that doesn't mean that emotion can't make up for it!

Well said!!!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

More trips doing dodge ball? Swimming anyone? Keep them loose like the Cheeseslip.:wideeyed:

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
What a guy. And everything you hear the guy say you know he is gonna to his best to accomplish it. I hope everyone likes this hire as much as I do. I believe this is gonna be our for quite some time. Go Clones!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron