RGIII

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
I hope he gets hurt next week... Our bowl chances would be greatly improved.

There is certianly a recruiting violation in there somewhere...even if they do happen to beat us this year, we will eventually get the win due to forfeit. It just might take a few years...:wink:

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
don't forget about his receivers. RBs aren't bad either. Those receivers are FAST

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
If Griffin plays like this all year, there is no reason he shouldn't win the Heisman. He is all Baylor has, and is one of, if not the best college QB in the nation.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Sorry guys... look like I'm getting ripped apart pretty good. I root for ISU and their success.

This guy is that good. Scary good. And I would rather beat Baylor while they are at full strength, but after watching UConn's backup QB and UNI's QB tear us apart with their legs, not sure we can stop RG3 at all.

Wouldn't hope for an injury for anyone, expecially a kid with a clean history and that seems to do things the right way. (kid like Cam Newton on the otherhand, couldn't care less) Agree with the earlier post, lets hope he gets the flu the week of our game.

Last edited:

acqflisu

Apr 20, 2006
Davenport, Iowa
Rather than injury or flu for RG, I'd like to see him at full strength and our defense confounds his game to the point of a Cyclone victory. That's what I would rather see.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron