Reschedule w Nebraska

L

LincolnWay187

What are the odds of this this happening during big 12 championship week? Odds are against ISU or nebbie being in the championship games. Fcs teams are apparently only allowed to play so many games in the year?

If it happens where would they play

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
What are the odds of this this happening during big 12 championship week? Odds are against ISU or nebbie being in the championship games. Fcs teams are apparently only allowed to play so many games in the year?

I would assume both teams would lobby the NCAA to grant an FSC team a waiver.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
A problem is that both teams would want a home game.

And a game they can count as an easy win.

Beyond that, aside from both wanting a home game, a lot of iowa state fans will be specifically against a game at a school that raised its middle finger towards us when they left the conference. If we ever play them in a non-bowl scenario again, they can come here first.

• Agree
Reactions: Gordilly

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Play at vikings stadium and split the gate. Although doing that on championship weekend would be tough on traveling.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
And a game they can count as an easy win.

Beyond that, aside from both wanting a home game, a lot of iowa state fans will be specifically against a game at a school that raised its middle finger towards us when they left the conference. If we ever play them in a non-bowl scenario again, they can come here first.
Maybe I’m in the minority, but I don’t have the antimosity towards NU like I do Missouri. It’d be fun to have an ongoing series with Nebraska, hell in a lot of ways it’d be better than playing the Squawks.

Reactions: CarrollCyclone