Replay of the UNLV game

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Does anyone have a link to the UNLV replay? The only one I found was on the Big 12 website and it had no audio from the TV anouncer and analyst, which was odd.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Does anyone have a link to the UNLV replay? The only one I found was on the Big 12 website and it had no audio from the TV anouncer and analyst, which was odd.
Not sure if it is a problem or not, but the Cyclone Express UNLV replay (50') and the complete game replay are still not up on cyclone.tv. The only thing they have up is the 5' or so highlight reel vid.

They are suppose to put them up after 72 hour delay, but haven't been too good in doing so 2 out of the 3 games so far.

If you don't have cyclones.tv, not sure where I could direct you.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Not sure if it is a problem or not, but the Cyclone Express UNLV replay (50') and the complete game replay are still not up on cyclone.tv. The only thing they have up is the 5' or so highlight reel vid.

They are suppose to put them up after 72 hour delay, but haven't been too good in doing so 2 out of the 3 games so far.

If you don't have cyclones.tv, not sure where I could direct you.

As for the full game replay, there's also the issue that it's not a Big 12-controlled game, like home games and conference games are. The school and the conference may have different permissions when it comes to uploading games that fall under other leagues' TV rights deals.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
As for the full game replay, there's also the issue that it's not a Big 12-controlled game, like home games and conference games are. The school and the conference may have different permissions when it comes to uploading games that fall under other leagues' TV rights deals.
You may be right, I don't know. I did e-mail them again Wed. evening, still no response yet (and game still not up).
Here was cyclone.tv response to my e-mail 48 hours after the UNI game:

"We have to wait 72 hours to post a football replay unfortunately. Its 48 hours in MBB and everything else.

The earliest we could post it was 3:30pm yesterday. Unfortunately with all the College GameDay prep and chaos, etc., we didn’t get it posted last night.

We threw it up first thing this morning and it should be there now.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion!"

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
After watching the replay two things that stuck out to me. Hall had 100 for the game but had 28 in his first 3 carries. He had a couple more decent runs in the first quarter, but then it seemed like there were no holes for him to go through. The second thing that was disappointing is that ISU really struggled to move the ball near the goal line. Iowa is one thing, but UNLV was at a much lower level of defense. Just something not right about the OL so far this year.

• Agree
Reactions: Cloneon and nrg4isu

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
After watching the replay two things that stuck out to me. Hall had 100 for the game but had 28 in his first 3 carries. He had a couple more decent runs in the first quarter, but then it seemed like there were no holes for him to go through. The second thing that was disappointing is that ISU really struggled to move the ball near the goal line. Iowa is one thing, but UNLV was at a much lower level of defense. Just something not right about the OL so far this year.

And why are they 'not right'? Isn't it the same OLine except insert Downing?

great2baclone

May 7, 2014
The UNLV QB is pretty good. The offense looks totally different with him. We dodged a bullet. We still would have blown them out, but this kid is good for a RS Freshman.

• Agree
Reactions: StPaulCyclone

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
And why are they 'not right'? Isn't it the same OLine except insert Downing?
Yes, but didn’t they move a couple guys around too. Seemed to have great chemistry down the stretch and the end last year. Might have missed with that, plus the shift to less Zone blocking.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
UNLV is up early on #22 Fresno State. Nice!
Yeah dude UNLV isn't maybe as bad as we thought (have their other qb back). But our win starting to not look like a total cheap one..

Why we can't bottle up a unlv performance and shove it at UNI is a mystery to me....

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
The UNLV QB is pretty good. The offense looks totally different with him. We dodged a bullet. We still would have blown them out, but this kid is good for a RS Freshman.
I didn't understand the QB rotation that UNLV was using against ISU. Number 7 looked like he could really throw the ball. He would complete a couple passes and then they would yank him.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I wonder why this isn't up on Cyclone Express?

I'm thinking the only people that will ever see footage of the opening TD drive are those who were there in person.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I didn't understand the QB rotation that UNLV was using against ISU. Number 7 looked like he could really throw the ball. He would complete a couple passes and then they would yank him.
Its called bad coaching. Just dumb to rotate those 2 guys, neither was effective, but just pick one and let him try to find a rythym.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Its called bad coaching. Just dumb to rotate those 2 guys, neither was effective, but just pick one and let him try to find a rythym.
I’ve always felt any rotating of quarterbacks is utterly stupid. One of the dumbest things coaches do that’s considered widely acceptable is when they bring in the backup quarterback to play the second series of each half. Like, if they can’t convince you enough in practice that they should start, all you’re doing is ******* up everyone by bouncing back and forth. If they’re better than the starter, grow some balls and replace the starter.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I wonder why this isn't up on Cyclone Express?

I'm thinking the only people that will ever see footage of the opening TD drive are those who were there in person.
Right. And it is still not up on cyclone.tv /Cyclone Express. :(

I guess I will try to keep contacting them until they give us an answer. I am assuming it's some kind of 'rights' issue.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I actually enjoyed the condensed game on the big 12 web site without announcers and just watched the game
I just looked on big12sports.com and couldn't find the UNLV replay. Do you guys maybe have a link where I could find the condensed replay? Thx.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron