Remainder of NBA season at Disney World?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Lakers just ran out of gas there at end, really close to pulling a pretty impressive comeback. Good game by the Nuggets.

When the were down 4 with two minutes there's a 50/50 chance they win game if the just iso LeBron.

Nuggets a little lucky it was in Kuzma and Rondo's hands so much before Murray kicked into his ballistic mode he does.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Joker did a nice job body checking the freight train move LeBron was going to try.

Reactions: Brett44

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I don't think this year is asterisk at all. It's like thunderdome.

I originally thought it may not mean as much. But after thinking about it more, eliminating home court advantage for these higher seeded teams is huge. It's probably a better representation of the "best team" than anything else, with everyone being on a completely level playing field.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Man, when the Nuggets turned it over on 5 or 6 straight possessions there in the 4th qtr, I was about 110% convinced the whole thing was rigged and the Lakers were going to win. They were careless, almost hapless even, turnovers. I do think the refs were letting the Lakers be more physical down the stretch. I remember one particular instance of Rondo completely body checking Murray as he tried to dribble around him and there was no whistle as Murray lost control of the ball (in real-time it looked like Murray basically handed Rondo the ball). Officiating has had too much say in a lot of these games. It's just too bad they really like LeBron.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Im incredibly sceptical of all rookie team that says five rookies better than Tyler Herro.

I have a feeling Zion remains injury prone and he's second best in class to only Ja.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Im incredibly sceptical of all rookie team that says five rookies better than Tyler Herro.

I have a feeling Zion remains injury prone and he's second best in class to only Ja.
Yeah, he definitely looks legit out there, rebounding like a freak too.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm eating crow.
I thought Jimmy and the Heat wouldnt work out.
While still having issues, I thought the Sixers would be fine.
I was wrong.

If Philly hires Dantoni, they are in for a total gut job. No way will Simmons ever work in that offense.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

He can really play, and I will say when I watched him play at Kentucky I didn't "get it" with him.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I'm eating crow.
I thought Jimmy and the Heat wouldnt work out.
While still having issues, I thought the Sixers would be fine.
I was wrong.

If Philly hires Dantoni, they are in for a total gut job. No way will Simmons ever work in that offense.

He doesn't work in many offenses with an unreliable shot.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He doesn't work in many offenses with an unreliable shot.
Either Milwaukee or Philly will reach out for CP3.
The Thunder have a boatload of picks, I wonder if they'd be offered Simmons or Harris.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The Sixers need to dump everybody for picks.

Free agents will go there with the right management.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
In this particular year I don't think that matters as much.

The Celtics really haven't moved the needle in years.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on that.

Lakers-Celtics is probably the greatest rivalry ever in the NBA.... and it will attract viewers to their TV sets. A lot more than a Heat-Nuggets series would for sure.

Personally, I'd rather watch a Heat-Nuggets series. It would be more enjoyable.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I have to respectfully disagree with you on that.

Lakers-Celtics is probably the greatest rivalry ever in the NBA.... and it will attract viewers to their TV sets. A lot more than a Heat-Nuggets series would for sure.

Personally, I'd rather watch a Heat-Nuggets series. It would be more enjoyable.

TV has miserable content right now, they'll watch any of the four teams.