Remainder of NBA season at Disney World?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
They're playing all right, the difference in my mind is Miami has the dude that wants the ball and will deliver at the end of the game and I'm not sure who that is on Boston, and it doesn't look like they know.
Should be Kemba

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
They're playing all right, the difference in my mind is Miami has the dude that wants the ball and will deliver at the end of the game and I'm not sure who that is on Boston, and it doesn't look like they know.
Last series Brown was hitting those threes at the end

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Really picking up steam that Jaylen Brown and Kemba Walker needed to be separated in the locker room last night.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

I mean Tatum tried in game 1....

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Going to be a real short series if guys like Howard and Rondo are going to play like this.
Howard drew approximately 400 fouls tonight. He looked like a bulkier dennis rodman just trolling folks.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
What a kick to the nuts for Denver.

Davis hits a desperation 3 at the buzzer after they had come back to take the lead after trailing by 8 very late.

Jokich was unreal to erase the eight point defecit.

That completely shifted the tone of the series. Feel terrible for them!

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Do the Heat or Celtics have any shot at beating AD and the Lakers?

IMO Heat do. They have a team full of guys who are just honestly 80s era Pistons level dudes. Just nasty and want to take a chunk out of people. Bam will do well on AD and LeBron could be checked by the wings for the Heat. They'll get theirs but they'll earn every bit of it. Celtics fold like a cheap tent.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
IMO Heat do. They have a team full of guys who are just honestly 80s era Pistons level dudes. Just nasty and want to take a chunk out of people. Bam will do well on AD and LeBron could be checked by the wings for the Heat. They'll get theirs but they'll earn every bit of it. Celtics fold like a cheap tent.
That's all that I needed to hear to actually motivate myself to watch. With football on now, I'd like to see the nba move away from playing Sundays/ Monday and Thursday nights.

Bam vs AD will be fun

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

I think the Heat can give them trouble to. Bam can hold his own on AD and figure Butler and Crowder take Lebron.