RECRUITING: Wheeler impressed by Iowa State visit, eyes May 6 decision

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It’s your own semantics at play here on “real”...

You are the one that made the comment. So let us all know what it takes to be a real fan

I mean you’ve set the bar pretty low. Here’s your chance to save us all.

Tell us what a real fan is.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Answer my question. Could the offseason be going any worse as of May 6th? If you can’t answer that question, I don’t think you can say I’m pouting.

The offseason could obviously go much worse. Is this a real question?

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Jesus, emo posting again from you.

Pathetic.
Emo posting? Stating facts is emo posting?

Did Wigginton leave? Yes. Did THT leave? Yes. Did Lard leave? Yes. Did Wheeler go to Georgia? Yes. Did Gilder go to Gonzaga? Yes. Did Nadolny go to Texas Tech? Yes.

What did I say that was so bad? I’m hopeful for things to pick up as it’s only May but I’m simply stating that as of RIGHT NOW, things are going about as bad as you could picture. Thankfully there’s still time for that to change.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I love how people think it’s pouting when it’s real fans and donors etc...just wanting isu b-ball to have a competitive team this year..

Reality is we struck out on our top 3 spring targets in HS kids...

We really need to land Tucker or a player of similar caliber in order to not be a bottom dweller this fall.
As someone that stuck it out thru all the McDermott years, sometimes i wonder where the real fans were then.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Apparently you didnt watch Mike Jacobson this year.
Since you have a predilection for cherry picking stats, I’ll follow suit. I’m guessing you’re referencing the one post player in a 4 guard offense to gather a single rebound at West Virginia, hard to miss, am I right? ;)

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Since you have a predilection for cherry picking stats, I’ll follow suit. I’m guessing you’re referencing the one post player in a 4 guard offense to gather a single rebound at West Virginia, hard to miss, am I right? ;)
I'm cherry picking "stats" by naming players?

Woof, cheer up a little bit.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

It’s almost like you want Iowa State to lose.

Don’t worry, that’s a pretty common phenomenon around here.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron