RECRUITING: Tidbit on J.T. Gray

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Music or a Video isn't going to do anything to fire anyone up if they don't already care. It matters if the people get there and if they care. I saw no problem with the atmosphere pre-KU game. I think there just aren't that many people that care as much as everyone on here. I don't like saying it, but that is probably the reason. Same reason the students don't show up, most of them don't care.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Music or a Video isn't going to do anything to fire anyone up if they don't already care. It matters if the people get there and if they care. I saw no problem with the atmosphere pre-KU game. I think there just aren't that many people that care as much as everyone on here. I don't like saying it, but that is probably the reason. Same reason the students don't show up, most of them don't care.
?

Wrong thread?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Last years problems were plain and simple. We lost a lot, we had a lot of inexperience playing. To make it worse, we had a bad injury problem and poor coaching on offense. Defense is just something more experience and time in the system and weight room won't cure.
Well, you make it sound like we were the Titantic.