RECRUITING: New 2019 offer

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
PG is number one priority either for this transfer season or the 2019 class. Tyler Harris obviously works as well.

What is the deal with Harris right now?

Any idea why he is still out there and available?

Did he want to commit but Haliburton came first to the game?

24-7 has him warm to Baylor, Miss State, and Tennessee but cool to ISU.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

My guess is that we still have a great shot if we have attrition

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Someone show him the curtain call that trae young got in his last home game friday. Kruger called a timeout to get him an ovation and people barely stood up, the people that were there at all. Why does anyone wanna play basketball there. They couldn't care less.

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Someone show him the curtain call that trae young got in his last home game friday. Kruger called a timeout to get him an ovation and people barely stood up, the people that were there at all. Why does anyone wanna play basketball there. They could care less.

I think even OU fans were kind of sick of him -- the ESPN hype train crashed, and I doubt his team (and by extension, the fans) liked his ball hog ways.

Steph Curry is cool because he makes those shots and wins games.

Trae Young stopped doing both after awhile.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois

The fact that there was talk of Harris visiting Baylor for an official in February and it never happened makes me even more convinced he’s just waiting for us.

I’m probably wrong but until he goes elsewhere, I’ll always think we have a shot.

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
hqdefault.jpg

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I know ratings are not everything. Just wonder why he is not that highly ranked. He is not even in the top 100 in most rankings.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Uses both hands well. Looks like a prototype Prohm scoring pg/combo guard

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I know ratings are not everything. Just wonder why he is not that highly ranked. He is not even in the top 100 in most rankings.

The staff has proven adept to identifying talent early and building a relationship prior to the summer AAU circuit when they get exposure to scouts and move up the rankings. I wouldn't be to concerned with any 2019 rank at this point.
"According to 247, Tandy has additional offers from Oklahoma, Cincinnati, Florida and Tennessee, among others." Tandy is a legit high major prospect just due that early recruiting schools list.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO

I wouldn't worry about his rating with that early offer list. I hope Kentucky doesn't offer. That could be a real game changer. Otherwise I would think we have as good of shot as any at this point. ISU established an early connection... Check the time stamp on the below tweet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron