RECRUITING: Iowa State offers No. 5 PG in 2019 class

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Why is it every time a new thread appears, all the smart asses have to f*** it up with trivial comments that are not ever relevant?

How else is this thread supposed to get to 10,000 posts?

I'm excited about this offer.
giphy.gif

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Love that he tweeted a picture of Hilton, but WTF, I've never seen Hilton that empty.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
yes

Chip Miller‏ @BLUEChip_Miller
Iowa State head coach Steve Prohm has offered Game Elite 2019 trio of Ashton Hagans, Josh Nickelberry and Jaylin Williams.

That would be nuts if they all came. Right now I predict we get Nickelberry. That is with entirely no investigation if he is good or not. I just want a guy named nickelberry.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Since verbal commits are virtually meaningless nowadays, offers are almost less then meaningless... whatever that is? I mean, we could off every 4 and 5 star recruit there is, right? What's stopping us?

It's just a notice, not breaking news. That said, not sure why we start threads over offers, but that's more of a football issue. Basketball offers usually indicate a more serious target although these seem like long shots. But the Oak Hill team will probably be watching a lot of ISU games this year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron