RECRUITING: Iowa State offers another 2018 QB

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I'm going to blog about this today but Brock Purdy, a 2018 QB out of Arizona has an Iowa State offer, some in the program say he has the potential to be the greatest qb to ever play here. He is a dual threat stud, wait until you see his pump fake, he will make people look stupid. Don’t let his baby face fool you, underneath it is a stone cold killa that dgaf. He will gut opposing defenses with his arm and his legs. I heard about it over the weekend but got it confirmed this morning. He's got a bunch of mid-major offers but seems like Boise and UCF are the top competition. I'll keep you in the loop.

FIFY Chris

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Let's not even assume anything for the rest of this year or 2 more years. He's already THE best quarterback at iowa state. Ever. So ..

FIFY.

100% serious on this too. His only real competition is Seneca and Sage and he’s going to run laps around them in terms of career achievements.

• Agree
Reactions: burn587

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I like my contribution to this thread:

"Setting the stage for an Arizona bowl game? Preparing for the Fiesta Bowl on Dec 28, 2019?"

Reactions: LindenCy

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I was honestly surprised everyone bought into the hype and was jacked up for him. Usually there's a few naysayers who complain about everything but not here. It's like we knew Corn Jesus would appear and save us all.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I was honestly surprised everyone bought into the hype and was jacked up for him. Usually there's a few naysayers who complain about everything but not here. It's like we knew Corn Jesus would appear and save us all.

I think once every one heard Bama was involved we were all in

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron