RECRUITING: Iowa State a transfer possibility for Waukee native Michael Jacobson?

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Someone care to speculate for Chris? I haven't kept up with all the transfer names swirling around...

Is clearly either M.J. Walker or Bamba or both. Or Marvin Bagley and Zion Williamson are reclassifying and playing for ISU next year. Only thing that makes sense.

I am very curious now too. Everyone thinks jacobson for the one but I don't like this mystery nonsense.

• Creative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Is clearly either M.J. Walker or Bamba or both. Or Marvin Bagley and Zion Williamson are reclassifying and playing for ISU next year. Only thing that makes sense.

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: rholtgraves

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Selfishly I'd love Jacobson as a walkon for next year and scholarship for his two playing years. Imo as a rs jr/sr he is probably what we hope we're getting in Brase. With the Kasongo disaster finally over we probably now have room for Jacobson.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Selfishly I'd love Jacobson as a walkon for next year and scholarship for his two playing years. Imo as a rs jr/sr he is probably what we hope we're getting in Brase. With the Kasongo disaster finally over we probably now have room for Jacobson.

He's going to be on scholarship wherever he goes and we have two open. Sit out big and a impact wing would be ideal and he fits the bill of the first one

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Kasongo I gone. He was never going to play here. Turned out to be a bust.

My guess is Jacobson gets one of the remaining two schollies. I have another guy I think is in the mix but don't feel comfortable reporting yet. Would improve next year's squad though if it happens.

What would it take for us to make you feel comfortable CW?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Sign me up for Jacobson.

Agree. Unless we have two other unlikely huge impact player possibilities left, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want Jacobsen. Especially those of you that think Solomon and Lard, plus maybe a priority 2018 recruit, will be really good going into the 2018-19 season. Watching him do some things at Nebraska, I would like to have him on our team. Please don't shoot me for this, but wouldn't you say he's similar to the Baer kid at Iowa? Meaning, will give it his all, and can compliment other players doing a variety of roles.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Time to up our pledges to CF to send CW on vacation again.

His trip to Kansas nabbed us Brase. The streak continues.

Reactions: jcyclonee

goclones69

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 5, 2012
I'm well connected to Jacobson's family and I can back up CW and say that he will most likely be a Cyclone next year. He said that the staff has been talking to him more lately and that if he does indeed get an offer he is going to commit on the spot. I'm all for having him in a Cyclone uniform in the future, hope it happens

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
I think he adds solid depth 2018/19 that we will need pending the Race situation. He doesn't need to be a stud, every team needs those role players coming off the bench.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron