RECRUITING: Football commits

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I mean ****. You can call your "squad" LITTYVILLE all you want, it doesn't make Illini football any better.

Sorry for the side note. I've just been seeing too many Illinois basketball and football fans commenting on ISU targets twitter.

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
I mean ****. You can call your "squad" LITTYVILLE all you want, it doesn't make Illini football any better.

Sorry for the side note. I've just been seeing too many Illinois basketball and football fans commenting on ISU targets twitter.

Pot calling Kettle black, I know, but hasn't Illinois won like 2 games in 5 years or something? Oh well. We got the BB locked down in Illinois, football in Illinois isn't something to get too worried about with this coaching staff.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Pot calling Kettle black, I know, but hasn't Illinois won like 2 games in 5 years or something? Oh well. We got the BB locked down in Illinois, football in Illinois isn't something to get too worried about with this coaching staff.

ISU at least has a promising young football staff who has delivered something to look forward to in just the first two years. Illinois hit rock bottom in both football and basketball recently and is an afterthought in Chicago of all places.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Massey is a kid that likes attention with a side of drama. Move on, IMO.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

Don't forget ILLgang