RECRUITING: Football commits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Chandler just removed ISU on his top 3 and put in Okie state....They just offered him a week ago or so...He did promise ISU a visit after he decommited but its recruting and kids..Man that is a fairly big blow..

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: isutrevman and jim4

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Chandler just removed ISU on his top 3 and put in Okie state....They just offered him a week ago or so...He did promise ISU a visit after he decommited but its recruting and kids..Man that is a fairly big blow..

Eh- I had a feeling he was listing ISU just to be nice. Sux, but hey- when's the last time we saw D line commits like we currently have? Plenty to be excited about with this class.

Reactions: isugcs

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Chandler would have been a great addition but I think we have plenty to be happy about in this recruiting class. Hell, I can't wait to see what Deshaunte Jones does next year let alone the defensive prospects we have coming in.