Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
200.gif

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Curious to see what unfolds the next few weeks. Prohm made it sound like they were only targeting sit out targets but then I see ISU has reached out to grad transfer Ehab Amin.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
One of his YouTube videos says “the heart of Toronto”. Is he originally from Toronto before going to the Wasatch Academy in Utah? Wonder if he knows Naz.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
He looks like a really good get, but it wouldn't it be better to have a guy that could help next year, with this team being so young? Maybe they are thinking Babb will be fine for next year and are looking at this guy as his replacement? Guess I'm not real crazy about the sit one play one guys.
You kind of lost me here.
NWB- Senior
Shayok-Senior
Talley- Senior
Solomon- Junior
Jacobson- Junior
Lard- 3rd year Soph
Wigginton- Soph

All expected to play pretty big minutes. Not exactly what I would call "so young".

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
One of his YouTube videos says “the heart of Toronto”. Is he originally from Toronto before going to the Wasatch Academy in Utah? Wonder if he knows Naz.

From what I've heard/seen he played for the same AAU team as Ejim, Naz, and Shayok. I'd imagine he'd at least know who they are, and potentially might know Shayok?

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
He played for the CIA Bounce AAU program. Same program Naz, Ejim and Shayok played for.

From what I've heard/seen he played for the same AAU team as Ejim, Naz, and Shayok. I'd imagine he'd at least know who they are, and potentially might know Shayok?

I think it will come down to Oregon v ISU.

Think he played with the same AAU team as Ejim, Naz and Shayok.

So do you guys think he might know Mel, Naz, or Marial? :p

Help Support Us

Become a patron