Ready for tonight boyz?

panthers4life

Aug 31, 2011
Ready for a uni beatdown tonight? 63-48 panthers. You can't score on our d as usual.. You are lucky to get 48 on us

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I appreciate the smack talk. I wish more fans of other teams would come on here and mix it up a little. Gets old arguing amongst ourselves.

Now you do have the occasional guy like Mizzoulander that overstays his welcome. But if this guy wants to roll around with some Cyclone fans around the UNI game good for him.

Also, I am sick and tired of this UNI ****. At this point I would be rooting for Iowa to beat them.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
i like the OP is "panthersforlife" it should be "panthers/hawkeyesforlifedependingonthesportandseason"

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I realized today that UNI has won 4 out of the last 5 games against ISU.

We don't have any room to talk smack, that's for sure.

I'm hopeful we can pull this out. If we are hitting our 3's, we should win comfortably IMO. If not, watch out.

UNI will play their style, which will make you want to rip your eyeballs out just for the excitement of it, and we will try to run. Lately, UNI's been able to slow it down and play their game and frustrate us. It's as boring as watching paint dry, but it works.

I don't pretend to know what will happen. We had NO business losing to Drake, and we got pasted pretty much. So I have no idea.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
black-cat.jpg

Found your avatar pic. You're welcome in advance!

ClivePurple

Jan 9, 2010
Panthers are getting another NCAA run ready to go, and the next step happens tonight. Clones won't be able to find their jocks, let alone the ball, when our defense messes them up read bad.

UNI 70 - ISU 54

bpmdu

Jun 28, 2006
I see UNI scoring in the 48-56 range, now the bigger question is will we score more then that? Hopefully so...

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
*gets cooter ray voice* Ya'll panther squawks r really pissn' me off...talkin like a bunch of true Iowa Squawkeye fans, did I remin ya'll that our Blackshirts made your trip to Lincon a livin hell...those Cyclones will make your next stay just as welcome.

ISU-102
UNI- Forfeit because they're crying from the Nebraska loss

(do I need a jimlad)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron