Re-Al Mitchell at Q.B. today?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Will we need to run because of the weather? If so we can’t expose Brock Purdy to an excessive number of tackles. I expect to see at least one series with Re-al running the ball from the Q.B. position. This young man has sprinter speed and Baylor has not seen him previously.

Will Campbell take a chance on a player who has not played thus far in the season?

This isn’t the 1950s. People make too much out of the weather being just cold. With gloves, arm wear, the only time you notice it’s cold is when you are sitting on the sidelines.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Too bad the Bears didn't fold up in the game so Re-al could get in. He might get a chance against KSU, or maybe CMC will have some package to use against TX that will get us moving in the 4th quarter.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Just interpreting the coach, I'd think Mitchell, Downing, and Ramos get playing time in the rest of the games.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Can we stop having a thread on it every week? I don’t think we’re going to suddenly see him in any packages. The only time we’ll see him is if we’ve got guys in for mop up duty.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG