RB Ryver Peppers Committed!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
(If running back position is crowded) he looks like he could be an amazing slot receiver. He can seemingly cut on a dime !
We currently have four RB’s, one of whom is on his COVID year. Don’t think that’ll be a prob for a while.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
We are becoming white RBU! Hey, as long as one of these guys becomes the next Christian McCaffrey sign me up!

• Dislike
Reactions: CyValley

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
RB from Independence (Mo) Fort Osage HS. 11.09 100m as a soph, junior track season was limited.

For as fast as he is, I love that he got a lot of his yards between the tackles and had no issues running through arm tackles. That wheel route was a thing of beauty, too.

I know it's just a highlight reel, but he displayed great ability to make a quick plant and explode up the field. Then, once in space, that stride of his provided crazy separation.

• Agree
Reactions: CyValley and Aclone

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
(If running back position is crowded) he looks like he could be an amazing slot receiver. He can seemingly cut on a dime !
This seems like a possibility IMO or a situational back. I have no idea though...hope he is able to contribute in some way.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
5'11 180. He would probably need to get to 200 to be more than a situational back in the Big 12. I don't see getting to that weight a problem, he still has his senior year and given that he also plays basketball and track, he doesn't get the opportunity to build his body and strength. Once he can commit to the weight program full time in the off season he should put on the quality weight to help with durability at this level.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
5'11 180. He would probably need to get to 200 to be more than a situational back in the Big 12. I don't see getting to that weight a problem, he still has his senior year and given that he also plays basketball and track, he doesn't get the opportunity to build his body and strength. Once he can commit to the weight program full time in the off season he should put on the quality weight to help with durability at this level.
Unless he enrolls early, I’m figuring it’ll just take a redshirt year.

Reactions: cayin

Help Support Us

Become a patron