Rats.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Wow, rough crowd today...

Though I can't talk much. This morning I noticed a penant form another cubicle had been "relocated" to behind the toliet in the office... reminded me of this that and the other thing and gave me a brilliant idea - decals for toliets! I now want to put a tiger-hawk in the basin of my toliet where all of my **** passes right over top of it! (Kinda like how in Amsterdam they painted a fly in the urinal where you should pee... because studies have shown that guys will aim for things in the toliet)

I want to expand this idea and have a tiger-hawk or a 'N' or whatever other logo painted on all of the toliets in the locker rooms at Jack Trice. Spend the whole year showing contempt for the other team so that when they show up, we're ready to crap all over them in person!

Slow day what can I say?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Honestly, I think everybody who attends or has attneded ISU loves the school. It's a great place to be. But growing up in Iowa, if you are a fan of a team for 17 years before college, it's going to be hard to make the change.

Some can, some can't, some won't, and some split the difference. When I was at Iowa, I knew of a few ISU fans. Didn't know them well, but they lived on my floor. I also knew an MSU fan. That was kinda strange.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Be careful, Hawkeye Renewables has relocated their corporate offices to Ames. And Rastetter has donate $1M (I think) to ISU's Ag Entreprenuerism program.

I know he donated some money to ISU and that is great. My comments about him were based on working with him on in contract situations and seeing how good his word is.........Nuff said.

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny
Honestly, I think everybody who attends or has attneded ISU loves the school. It's a great place to be. But growing up in Iowa, if you are a fan of a team for 17 years before college, it's going to be hard to make the change.
quote]

Wasn't hard for me, and I grew up in eastern Iowa.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Slightly off-topic, but every time I open up a topic about EIU, some ad for a "Gay Exercise Online Community" pops up:

Not that I'm 'phobic or anything, but I can't figure the link....:confused:

kuney1

Mar 20, 2006
Someone in Iowa Falls has $5 million. That is the bigger surprise.

Don't snicker, there are a lot of people in small towns who are millonaries, people you would never guess. Land being passed down from generation to generation, we all know what good Iowa farmland is worth!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron