Ranking B12 coaches ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
You said coming into this year for Klieman was like Campbell last year with high expectations. You then said you thought Klieman would preform better then Campbell did. You then said that if Klieman has the same record this year as he did last year, and if he has the same regular season record as Campbell did last year, it would cement your point.
I never wrote that I expect Klieman to have the same record this year as Campbell did last, both, I might add, with similarly loaded rosters going into the year. I expect K-State to be far better than 7-6, which would be a bad year given the talent level.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I never wrote that I expect Klieman to have the same record this year as Campbell did last, both, I might add, with similarly loaded rosters going into the year. I expect K-State to be far better than 7-6, which would be a bad year given the talent level.
You don’t honestly believe this.

K-State is not “loaded” by any stretch of the word.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Considering the O/U for K-State is 6 wins, no, I don’t think he will do better than 7-6.

You wouldn’t think a team with “high expectations” would be scouring for transfers like K-State has been.

Their high school recruiting has been bad.

Edit: O/U is 5.5
Some of your thoughts are so grammatically disjointed that it's hard to reply.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

goal-post-moving.gif

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
You guys fall for purple's troll posts every single time! The ass kickings we've handed Mr. D2 the last 2 years are all the proof needed as to who the better coach is.
Which will make it even funnier when lowly Campbell beats their loaded roster (in a “rebuild” year I might add).

• Haha
Reactions: surly

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I most certainly do believe they are loaded. They have an all-American running back, a potentially splendid run-game QB, and an outstanding defense coming into the year, anchored by #91.
7944f610-471b-49c1-bc68-ea3ac0bceba0-USP_NCAA_Football__Texas_Christian_at_Kansas_State.jpg
You really have a boner for AMart don’t you? All the dude does is lose to teams with winning records.

Reactions: dafarmer

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
You really have a boner for AMart don’t you? All the dude does is lose to teams with winning records.
K-State won't be losing many games this fall. And AMart will be an exciting piece of the equation. Mark it down. The kid is a great athlete, a brillant student, mature, and will be coached properly by Collin Klein.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Statefan10

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
K-State won't be losing many games this fall. And AMart will be an exciting piece of the equation. Mark it down. The kid is a great athlete, a brillant student, mature, and will be coached properly by Collin Klein.
I’m sure he will be around a lot of excitement. Turnovers = excitement

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
That seems rather harsh. I'd say that coming into this year for him is rather like Campbell coming into last year at Ames. High expectations. We'll see who performs better. I suspect HCCK will do better than 7-6, don't you?

Yeah.. exactly the same except completely different.

Klieman was "great" at the Alabama of the FCS. He took over a loaded program and did a great job of maintaining the course. Rarely does this translate to being a good P5 coach.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I most certainly do believe they are loaded. They have an all-American running back, a potentially splendid run-game QB, and an outstanding defense coming into the year, anchored by #91.
7944f610-471b-49c1-bc68-ea3ac0bceba0-USP_NCAA_Football__Texas_Christian_at_Kansas_State.jpg
Two really good players surrounded by average at every level.

Hence why Vegas pegs them at 5.5 to 6.5 wins. Expectations are not high.

K-State is not loaded. Thanks for the good mid-day laugh though.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Won four national championships and filled the shoes of a legend without much turmoil. #4 seems about right for him. If hiring a coach today from the ten, I'd go:

Aranda
Venables
Gundy
Klieman
Campbell
Dykes
Sark
Brown

Leipold
McQuire

You need to be banned, your posting is getting so stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: dafarmer

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
LMAO don't do drugs kids.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

I hear fumbles and interceptions are all the rage these days.