Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just found out the Ankeny Old Chicago location closed up for good today. This makes 3 Iowa locations (Des Moines, Cedar Falls and Ankeny) that have closed under ownership that took over in 2017. Kind of scared about future of Ames location where I'm at. Apparently it was announced to staff a few days ago. Not cool to do that anytime but during holidays really sucks.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Just found out the Ankeny Old Chicago location closed up for good today. This makes 3 Iowa locations (Des Moines, Cedar Falls and Ankeny) that have closed under ownership that took over in 2017. Kind of scared about future of Ames location where I'm at. Apparently it was announced to staff a few days ago. Not cool to do that anytime but during holidays really sucks.

Sadly it may be time to dust off the ol' resume.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Okay New Years Eve.

Got your brie cheese.
Got your French bread.
Got your prosciutto.
Got your liberal pours of sparkling wineskis
Got your key lime pie.
Got your sci-fi movie The Creator.
Topping it with Watchhouse on Caverns Sessions on PBS. Never heard of them but they good.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Okay New Years Eve.

Got your brie cheese.
Got your French bread.
Got your prosciutto.
Got your liberal pours of sparkling wineskis
Got your key lime pie.
Got your sci-fi movie The Creator.
Topping it with Watchhouse on Caverns Sessions on PBS. Never heard of them but they good.
I got my large tumbler filled with Elijah Craig and Fresca.

After a pretty strong grasshopper.

Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.