Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Hey bit*h will work, but depends on the response you're hoping for. At least they won't think you're hitting on them.
okay, I always tell them that if I was hitting on them I would have slapped them on the arse. Usually gets a good response.

I once had a woman tell me she didn’t want to have sex in indirect terms and I wasnt hitting on her and no way would anyone, but her, would think talking to them about how they had been and what they have for kids and such was hitting on her. I went to school with her that’s how those things came up.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
okay, I always tell them that if I was hitting on them I would have slapped them on the arse. Usually gets a good response.

I once had a woman tell me she didn’t want to have sex in indirect terms and I wasnt hitting on her and no way would anyone, but her, would think talking to them about how they had been and what they have for kids and such was hitting on her. I went to school with her that’s how those things came up.
Sounds like she already had too many kids and she wasn't taking ANY chances.

Reactions: BCClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
If I need to get a guys attention, I can use sir, bud, dude, even brother, or something like that.

If they are female, I’m usually stumbling around. Ma’am is default but feels weird for anyone under 35. Miss basically is a no no. Young lady i have used but get a diatribe that they aren’t “young” or they think I’m hitting on them. What is the best way to gain attention of a 20-40 year old woman for some reason?
1669670521347.png

• Creative
  • Funny
Reactions: VeloClone and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I was at mills fleet farm and needed to ask an employee a question. Saw one way up on a ladder so I said loudly, sir, can you tell me where X is? They climbed down and told me where it was and then reamed me out that she is not a sir. Honestly, I was still unsure after the butt chewing. She had the same haircut as me, and I’m known to keep my hair very short.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I was at mills fleet farm and needed to ask an employee a question. Saw one way up on a ladder so I said loudly, sir, can you tell me where X is? They climbed down and told me where it was and then reamed me out that she is not a sir. Honestly, I was still unsure after the butt chewing. She had the same haircut as me, and I’m known to keep my hair very short.
I agree with "Excuse me" although I try not to use it either. You could be direct if both of you were standing on the floor, with "Can you help me find something?" I get that it's a yes/no question, but it doesn't presume or assume gender. Only that another person might be able to help you.
At least you didn't shake the ladder. (That's not an Urban Dictionary phrase is it?)

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Next time just yell Hey Butthole!!!
Pretty sure that's not gender specific

Reactions: BCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
4"-8" of da white stuff is forecast for tomorrow so finished up the deer Maginot Line and test fired the old vintage Toro snowchuckers.

Little Fran and Big Chuck both fired up with no problem. Me = :oops: Chuck hasn't been started in two years. No test fire and no need for him last year. Fran is usually temperamental but ran her dry of fuel at winters end last year so maybe she like that. Bought them both fresh engine food.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
4"-8" of da white stuff is forecast for tomorrow so finished up the deer Maginot Line and test fired the old vintage Toro snowchuckers.

Little Fran and Big Chuck both fired up with no problem. Me = :oops: Chuck hasn't been started in two years. No test fire and no need for him last year. Fran is usually temperamental but ran her dry of fuel at winters end last year so maybe she like that. Bought them both fresh engine food.
Do you find yourself cursing at random striped things when using little Fran?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Do you find yourself cursing at random striped things when using little Fran?

Nope. Little Fran is "little" cause she's the single stage and "Fran" comes from the original owner, the elderly gal and her roomie Helen who were friends of CWW#2 and I back in the 1990's.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
BeFunky-collage-9-5.jpg

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think there are magnets in my tires. 2nd flat in 2 wks. Opposite side so at least it wasn't the same tire. Played tire roulette with it pumped it up at work than used the tire pressure screen to watch its level. Made it all the way home. I'll find the nail tomorrow and fix it.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think there are magnets in my tires. 2nd flat in 2 wks. Opposite side so at least it wasn't the same tire. Played tire roulette with it pumped it up at work than used the tire pressure screen to watch its level. Made it all the way home. I'll find the nail tomorrow and fix it.
Before harvest I drove my pickup tire for a couple weeks with one without knowing. Starting getting low daily and two days in a row it was needing air twice. Pulled it into the shed and aired it up. Found a mail in it while airing it up. Nail Was about ready to be worn down.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Before harvest I drove my pickup tire for a couple weeks with one without knowing. Starting getting low daily and two days in a row it was needing air twice. Pulled it into the shed and aired it up. Found a mail in it while airing it up. Nail Was about ready to be worn down.

Yeah I was sort of surprised I made it all the way back. Still need to make it to the shop to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.