Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Here's the link:

Looks like we don't have to send a deposit this time. I'm not sure if it's better to enter now, or wait until we have a full team. However, I want to do this again so badly that Lew & I will cover the cost of the table.

@Ms3r4ISU - I remember you & your hubs were interested last time, right?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I remember people saying as people get older they get grumpier. I think being in the middle of middle aged, I believe that isn’t right. I wouldnt say they are necessarily grumpier.

One, I think they are just being direct, too the point, and honest. I find myself thinking many times, this issue isn’t really that big of a deal so why sweat it. Say what you believe and move on. If the other person has a different opinion, who cares, move on with life and enjoy it. Too muchanxiety is created over truly trival things. I think the old folks figure this out and just move on.

Guess since I think I figured this out……I’m old.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Here's the link:

Looks like we don't have to send a deposit this time. I'm not sure if it's better to enter now, or wait until we have a full team. However, I want to do this again so badly that Lew & I will cover the cost of the table.

Just signed up for a table.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Here's the link:

I'm all for this, It's just I can't predict my schedule 4 months out

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
my son started walking today (took a few steps). I'm going to have to do some further baby-proofing now.
When our first started crawling, I actually crawled around to see what she'd be able to get into. Still have a child lock on the under-sink cabinets. My kids are all grown, but it keeps the dog out of the trash (no opposable thumbs).

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Here's the link:

I'd enter now if it were me. You'll always be able to find people to fill the team.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I remember people saying as people get older they get grumpier. I think being in the middle of middle aged, I believe that isn’t right. I wouldnt say they are necessarily grumpier.

One, I think they are just being direct, too the point, and honest. I find myself thinking many times, this issue isn’t really that big of a deal so why sweat it. Say what you believe and move on. If the other person has a different opinion, who cares, move on with life and enjoy it. Too muchanxiety is created over truly trival things. I think the old folks figure this out and just move on.

Guess since I think I figured this out……I’m old.
I'm grumpier.

Now get off my lawn!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Hey y'all - who's in for trying for a lottery table at Cy's House of Trivia again this year?
We need 8.
Should work for us.

We were at the Taste Event last night and not online. The "chef" competition by IPPA to make a pork dish. Judging by public, media and judging panel. We were public (obviously) and everyone could try all seven dishes plus paired beer or wine from a variety of Iowa companies. Very nice.

Reactions: NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Let him stick his finger in that electric socket one time and he will figure it out. Like peeing on an electric fence, you learn quickly you shouldn’t. (So I’ve been told)
My brother (maybe 4 at the time) used wirecutters. He grew up to be a mechanical engineer. Go figure.

Reactions: BCClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
200.gif

TRAIL
NODES
SCARY
SUGAR

Status
Not open for further replies.