Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Disney+ kid TV world here. Have watched Frozen II, Up, and Encanto. The last with a five year old on my lap. Back to hermit world tomorrow.

I don't even think I've sworn since Tuesday! :oops:

Maybe you should stay another day or so. 5 yr old on the lap, seems like your adjusting pretty quickly.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Disney+ kid TV world here. Have watched Frozen II, Up, and Encanto. The last with a five year old on my lap. Back to hermit world tomorrow.

I don't even think I've sworn since Tuesday! :oops:
Unintended consequences. :)

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I got so far behind in the last thread that it was too daunting to try to catch up, but I'm back in this year (couple days late unfortunately). Glad to see you're still the same awesome group.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I got so far behind in the last thread that it was too daunting to try to catch up, but I'm back in this year (couple days late unfortunately). Glad to see you're still the same awesome group.
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet & skip 20 pages (or 50). Coming back from trips, this is pretty much the only thread I bother to completely read.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

You never really need to catch up you can just jump back in.

Reactions: oldman

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Unintended consequences. :)

Few years back I walked into work one morning and contracting peeps laid some bad news on me about some contract award. I went "Well, poop!" Contracting officer popped her head up over the cubicle wall with a laugh and "Did you just say poop?". She was retired Army and had been expecting an f-bomb. Me, "Oh, that, I was around little grand nephews and l still have my language filters on. Regarding the contract, yeah, oh ****!".

Reactions: wxman1

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
WTF is wrong with people?
Some idiot just sent me an email with FYI and copied a comment I put into a ticket.

I added the comment, so What's the purpose of you sending me an FYI of a comment I put in without any other sort of communication?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
WTF is wrong with people?
Some idiot just sent me an email with FYI and copied a comment I put into a ticket.

I added the comment, so What's the purpose of you sending me an FYI of a comment I put in without any other sort of communication?
How many days?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
How many days?
I made that comment back in October, Apparently the ticket is still open. Because back then I didn't have access to one of the systems. I would just appreciate some sort of additional comment. I get that all the time. They'll forward an ancient email chain to me with just FYI. I guess I am supposed to just know why they are sending it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron