Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Today I should have tried to explain something to a cat rather than an engineer. Logic and engineer do not seem to go together much.

And in an hour I get to have a government official explain to me how to fill out this 41 page monster of a form. My day is already off to a great start.

• Sad
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Under things you don't see every day was going north on 35 by Dundas MN and in the southbound left lane was a haltered horse with a lead rope trotting down the road. 2 vehicles were running side by side really slow to block traffic so no one would hit it.

If that happened on a county rd it wouldn't have surprised me much but on the interstate it really did. Hope it all ended up ok. Maybe the twin city peeps will have a follow up.
So that's where my horse went.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Some news for you younger guys, billionaire MacKenzie Scott is single again. Just sayin'.
She’s a year older than me. Wonder how much her last husband got. I would be willing to hang with her for a couple year for just a half a billion. Cheap compared to most. My wife would probably let me do it for that much also.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
She’s a year older than me. Wonder how much her last husband got. I would be willing to hang with her for a couple year for just a half a billion. Cheap compared to most. My wife would probably let me do it for that much also.

I'd hang with her for free. For an old guy like me she is the "younger woman". Won't have to be rich. Although she'd likely intimidate me some, she's likely 10X smarter than I am.

Reactions: BCClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'd hang with her for free. For an old guy like me she is the "younger woman". Won't have to be rich. Although she'd likely intimidate me some, she's likely 10X smarter than I am.
Gotta give her credit, made all that money at Amazon and is giving it all away.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
She shouldn't intimidate you, while she may have a higher IQ or things like that, (not saying she does, just for the sake of discussion) you would still have areas that I'm confident that you would be more well versed in. I've known very intelligent surgeons and others that you would think would just be complete geniuses, but you take them out of their field of expertise and they didn't know much else.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
She shouldn't intimidate you, while she may have a higher IQ or things like that, (not saying she does, just for the sake of discussion) you would still have areas that I'm confident that you would be more well versed in. I've known very intelligent surgeons and others that you would think would just be complete geniuses, but you take them out of their field of expertise and they didn't know much else.
I know that I come off as super-intelligent here but, outside of here, I'm less than a genius.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I know that I come off as super-intelligent here but, outside of here, I'm less than a genius.

For what it's worth that's what your wife says. :D ( Sorry JC you teed that up had to take a swing) full disclosure I've never met JC or his wife to my knowledge.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron