Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Like 70% of the posts are from people that have been banned on that thread anyway. Probably 30% of the posts were from Twins and 20% from HIIC, Iowaloud and all his other banned usernames.
I refuse to go into it. But it unreasonably pisses me off when I see a troll thread like that hang around for 6 years.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
When you go to work early "just because you're up so you might as well" mean you're getting old or mature? I'm asking for a friend. It's me, I'm the friend.
One time I had a nagging issue that I wasn't sure how to code. I awoke at about 3 am with an epiphany. Jumped up and drove straight into work and started coding. It worked.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
One time I had a nagging issue that I wasn't sure how to code. I awoke at about 3 am with an epiphany. Jumped up and drove straight into work and started coding. It worked.
I once had a dream that I was at a Cyclone football game at Jack Trice except instead of the stands we have both sides of the stadium were straight up scaffolding multiple levels high and we all were stacked in there like that AC/DC Thunderstruck video.

The athletic department didn't take my advice and restructure the Jack.

Reactions: NWICY and BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I once had a dream that I was at a Cyclone football game at Jack Trice except instead of the stands we have both sides of the stadium were straight up scaffolding multiple levels high and we all were stacked in there like that AC/DC Thunderstruck video.

The athletic department didn't take my advice and restructure the Jack.
I once had a dream I was making out with Cindy Crawford, I woke up with a dry tongue and a slobbered pillow.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Been watching these bean walkers in a field I drive by. Week and a half and still not done. AKA the life of an organic farmer.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Been watching these bean walkers in a field I drive by. Week and a half and still not done. AKA the life of an organic farmer.
How big a crew? There are some organic fields up by A.L. that you can't even tell what they are supposed to be. Those must be a treat to combine.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Woot woot inlet pipe replacement went well only needed one extra hose (broke the fastener off while removing) never had a quote but pretty sure I came out way ahead on this one. Also changed the oil while I was at it. It was due soon shortly. Nice to get the W every now and then.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
How big a crew? There are some organic fields up by A.L. that you can't even tell what they are supposed to be. Those must be a treat to combine.
2 pickups, a car and a 12 passenger van. Never see the full crew. They don’t pull grass. I can kinda tell it’s supposed to be beans. Guy who does my hog site repairs told me he has 50 walkers he has in fields.

• Wow
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I always find it interesting when people declare on facebook "I stand with xxxx" as if that actually does anything.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
A new family moved into the neighborhood about a month ago and are already causing some trouble. Two of the kids were pushing trash/recycling cans over throughout the neighborhood. They cans were emptied about an hour before so not that big of a deal, but hopefully not a signs of things to come.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.