Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Just got an email about multiple failed logins to my Bank of America account so it's been locked. I need to click a link to unlock my account.

I don't even have a BoA account lol
As an IS professional, we all assume that you have quietly siphoned off so much of your company's assets that you just can't keep track of all of your accounts.

Reactions: BCClone

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I had a car where the radio would crank the volume to 11 all by itself and it wouldn't let you turn it down for a few moments
I feel like mine gets louder when I use the backup camera and the radio touch screen turns into the camera screen. But maybe it's because I hate the backup camera and it makes me anxious.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
As an IS professional, we all assume that you have quietly siphoned off so much of your company's assets that you just can't keep track of all of your accounts.
I wish, I remember when oil starting going up after going into Iraq. BP had all sorts of issues with their processing because none of the programs had been written to handle numbers that large.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
If you ever tried to take the bus in Omaha to get somewhere you can understand why you see people at bus stops talking to themselves.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
@stormchaser2014 Was walking through the parking lot of my local Hy-Vee, and saw a white truck (dangit, forgot to check if it was a Ram...wrong color and model, definitely) It had the license plate RA88IT. On the back window, they had fairly large letter decals that said "Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise."

I did not see Alan Ruck in Hy-Vee.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
@stormchaser2014 Was walking through the parking lot of my local Hy-Vee, and saw a white truck (dangit, forgot to check if it was a Ram...wrong color and model, definitely) It had the license plate RA88IT. On the back window, they had fairly large letter decals that said "Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise."

I did not see Alan Ruck in Hy-Vee.
Incredible. I wonder if he rolls the maps.

When I win this from Kwik Trip, I'm going to name it Barn Burner.

Reactions: SaraV

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just here for a few - I found internet in the Latvian countryside! On the bus heading back to the ship now. Trip has been beautiful so far. If you're a Facebook friend I hope you are enjoying the nightly photo dumps from our granddaughters. I think M has taken around a million pics so far.
Home in a week, and then it's FOOTBALL SEASON.

BTW I have been watching email when possible...anything new on MBB seating?

I haven't seen anything about MBB seating.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well more deconstruction done today. Also worked on a CV joint. Try that project again on Monday.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Is that drive in always open when it's warm or just like limited times?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Work went well finished by 2, checked with niece she doesn't need any help at her house so I have free time. Watching running man gong to get cleaned up then maybe go to either the Legion steak fry or Owatonna.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well work went well today but the trip home got slowed up a bit when the inlet pipe that feeds coolant to the motor broke on the way home. It broke off long enough that I was able to put the hose on the remaining length of pipe. The surprising part was how easily the broken piece of pipe came out of the hose so I could clamp it back on.

Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron