Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Crazy thing with me, I had covid bad enough that I was hospitalized, but I really don't recall losing either of those 2 senses.

CycloneSarah

Aug 9, 2016
Off topic- anyone have any recommendations on regaining sense of smell and taste?
I read an article about ENT Drs trying out steroids to reduce inflammation that sounded somewhat promising. I haven't been able to convince my husband to go see one yet but his smell hasn't returned since November. He also has allergies so I'm sure that's not helping either.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Everyday feeling like Friday isn't a terrible thing.
It is when you wake up and it’s just Wednesday, feels like the week never ends.

Just saw an article about Ms Gates buying a 1.2 million dollar cottage before separating. That would be like me buying a $3 sandwich if my wife and I separated. Like pocket change to them.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
A week ago I left a message to a mudjacking contractor for an estimate about getting a section of my driveway leveled as the rest of the driveway is just fine. They never called back.
That is definitely a warning sign...
They called me back a day after this and apologized for not returning my call sooner. Being that they have good reviews and have been in business for over 20 years I had them give me an estimate on Friday. They're outside right now doing it. Being that it is only one section of the driveway they said it should only take about an hour.

Reactions: VeloClone
Status
Not open for further replies.