Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
A legend is in Ames right now. I’m sure the ladies all had a rush of excitement that they couldn’t understand why.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
A legend is in Ames right now. I’m sure the ladies all had a rush of excitement that they couldn’t understand why.

Is this some dickhead from Nebraska cruisin' into town to recruit the kid from Ames high? Regale him with stories of dream schools I am assuming. "Son, I stayed home and played for the hometown university. Let me tell you, it was the biggest mistake of my life and it took decades for me to recover and land my one true dreamland job in Lincoln and discover my true inner Husker!"

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: oldman and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is this some dickhead from Nebraska cruisin' into town to recruit the kid from Ames high? Regale him with stories of dream schools I am assuming. "Son, I stayed home and played for the hometown university. Let me tell you, it was the biggest mistake of my life and it took decades for me to recover and land my one true dreamland job in Lincoln and discover my true inner Husker!"
Not that one, this one is cooler.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I may have to breakdown and have furnace peeps put in a humidifier.

Selfie from this morning:
2fb804f9b50f5a9e5ab5c4f58b1c2dec.jpg

Looks like you've lost that weight you were complaining about.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It is confusing. But I dont think Cooler is one of the dickheads in question. I'm not sure. I'm just trying to get this whole dickhead situation clarified. Apparently there were some dickheads in Ames? Maybe it was Surly or Argent.
Thank you for not tagging those two in here. Ay-yi-yi...they need to stay FAR away from RTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron