Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I love tortilla Española! It's been years since I've made one but now I might have to put it on the menu soon!
This was made for us by a young man born & raised in Spain. Our friends' son met him while living in London. They were married a little over a year ago, and have been going through mountains of paperwork and Covid restrictions to get back to the states to live.
IT...IS...AMAZING!!!

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
May I just point out that Texas has NOT scored on every possession, OR on three consecutive possessions, despite what this announcer is stating? I guess since he didn't think it was a fumble, he's simply put it out of his mind...
As usual, national announcers suck Texa$ $crotum. Switch to the ISU feed!! I listen to that on my phone and synch it up with the TV. Much better!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
As usual, national announcers suck Texa$ $crotum. Switch to the ISU feed!! I listen to that on my phone and synch it up with the TV. Much better!
We pause & replay too much. It's also why I can't follow the game tracker on ESPN or the CF game thread - too many spoilers!

• Agree
Reactions: BuffettClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

I followed your lead here. I've never had to do it before but these guys are complete XXX deepthroating Texas. Ack. Maybe because ABC/ESPN/Longhorn Network big tent. **** them, at least try a little to not sound like homers.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I'm too lazy to keep pausing, resynching...and it drives me crazy to be even a second off on the timing of the calls. So I'll just keep yelling at the TV, and having Lew remind me that it doesn't help. Well, I disagree - it helps ME!!!
Throw your thing you throw at the tv (I forget what it is)!! At least you will have the satisfaction when ISU pulls this out to hear the announcers have to report it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron