Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
ISU move in ends at 1:30 on Sunday for testing. My son got 12:30-1:30 for his time. Not sure why the new kids came back three weeks early and my kid got like a 12 hour time to get situated.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My 12 year old son got a hand-me-down Chili Peppers shirt from his cousin. We have to tell him to put it in the wash because he would wear it every day if we would let him.

My daughter got the bob dylan shirt that you got me from the 3 person swap with Romano. Just a huge picture of bob on the front with a old style overhead mic. One sacred concert T I have is my Aerosmith Permanent vacation T I bought at the concert. I tossed a Bon Jovi one and a guns and roses shirt when they were the warm up for Aero, that had some inappropriate images on it when my oldest was born. I never wore it due to my wife being embarrassed so it wasn't a biggie.

Reactions: VeloClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I need to find one of my Dana House t-shirts. I believe it still exists.

tenor.gif

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Just had a crazy guy crash his car through a garage door at my work in Fort Dodge and come in with a knife asking if any women are being held against their will here. Took off when we tried to trap him and call the cops. Led the cops on a chase around the Mediacom parking lot and eventually back to his house.

• Informative
Reactions: cowgirl836

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Heading south on 35 just south of Ankeny, and heading north was a caravan of 10 utility trucks with the same logo on their doors, coming to help. (Couldn't read the logo)

God bless out of area utility workers that come to the aid of those that need help.
Boss's other son works for Alliant, his crew and few others from Wisconsin out in Iowa right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.