Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I made my choice on what to do with my Wisconsin tickets and donation (I ended up donating them), but that's not the important thing. The important thing is that as part of their incentive package, they were giving commemorative coins to people who had donated over $1,000 to the badgers and who would donate that money now. This means in several years they will have their own commemorative coin jokes!

I thought you all would appreciate it, and I had to share it, but I didn't want to share in the football forum because they'd take the big 10 bashing too far
So far we are still playing...but Lew and I have already decided we would follow the same path as you if it's offered here.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Is anybody FB, twitter, instagram, tik tok, or tinder, etc friends with @GTO? He has been even more quiet than normal. Would run into in the ISR threads or others, but now he is very quiet.
Just took some time off to focus on some projects at home and been spending time on other forums (cheating on CF! o_O). Is this thread still a thing? When is the next one getting started?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Just took some time off to focus on some projects at home and been spending time on other forums (cheating on CF! o_O). Is this thread still a thing? When is the next one getting started?

Nice you could come back and slum wit' us po' folk a bit. :jimlad:

Seriously, we have missed your sharp wit and incisive comments. Hope all is well down South!

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
So far we are still playing...but Lew and I have already decided we would follow the same path as you if it's offered here.
I think my parents will probably do that too.

I think it'll be really interesting if Iowa State plays a few games first. In that case, do they pro-rate everything? It was kind of easy for Wisconsin because they made this decision after they said they wouldn't be sending out season tickets, but long before there would be any games

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

How do we know this is the Real GTO? Won't he have gone with "Whatz up *******?" or something on returning from the wilderness?

And won't he have responded to the GTO signal a while back?

GTO light in the sky.png

Not entirely convinced we aren't dealing with a murder mystery here.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneLawman

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
How do we know this is the Real GTO? Won't he have gone with "Whatz up *******?" or something on returning from the wilderness?

And won't he have responded to the GTO signal a while back?

View attachment 74307

Not entirely convinced we aren't dealing with a murder mystery here.
A new game!!! Just what we need. Who killed GTO?

I've got BCC (Colonel Mustard) in the library with a candlestick.
Colonel Mustard.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I've got Velo (Mr Green) with a wrench (from working on his bike) in the conservatory

698541-green49.jpg

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I made my choice on what to do with my Wisconsin tickets and donation (I ended up donating them), but that's not the important thing. The important thing is that as part of their incentive package, they were giving commemorative coins to people who had donated over $1,000 to the badgers and who would donate that money now. This means in several years they will have their own commemorative coin jokes!

I thought you all would appreciate it, and I had to share it, but I didn't want to share in the football forum because they'd take the big 10 bashing too far

Who will be on the coin?

I'd imagine Barry...others? At least they have some people with legit legacies to pick from so it won't seem so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.