Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I went and got tested about an our ago. It was brutal. I have no known exposure and no symptoms but I qualified for one under Test-Iowa so I thought it would be good to check.

I would never take this test if I didn't have to. I had to because a coworker tested positive.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Ergh.

Don't be eating a sandwich when you're reading about the intricacies of the Covid test.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
The son & DIL in Lincoln say it sounds like a warzone there this time of year.

Can I tell my story...again?

Husband was working in Lincoln, but we lived in Omaha. He had to work a shift the night of Lincoln's fireworks, got off at 9p, so we just stuck around to watch them. Show's over, we start snaking are way through all the traffic. As we crawl south on 27th Street to get to Cornhusker Hwy (aka Hwy 6), we pass a billboard. Through the blue haze left from the personal fireworks still being set off, it read "Enjoy Smoke-Free Lincoln!" (Lincoln had just passed a no smoking ordinance that year)

The irony.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So my Facebook feed is a thrill ride today because I posted about masks and schools.
Usually, my "serious" posts make people uncomfortable and get ignored. This one has people fired up.

My favorite part is knowing that an arrogant guy I went to seminary with showed up with a bizarre take, and rev is tearing him a new one.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
So my Facebook feed is a thrill ride today because I posted about masks and schools.
Usually, my "serious" posts make people uncomfortable and get ignored. This one has people fired up.

My favorite part is knowing that an arrogant guy I went to seminary with showed up with a bizarre take, and rev is tearing him a new one.
Did he try blowing away the rona

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

I thought maybe you'd killed her and stuffed her in your freezer, been a long time since I've seen her post in any thread on CF.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You all have such interesting lives. Sigh.

It isn't that exciting. If you would like to do it, I can DM you his address. I believe he sits outside nearly every saturday morning. I just happened to drive down his street while delivering church bulletins to the elderly for tomorrows service.

Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Oddly quiet here. No fireworks going off. No gas blowers roaring. No power tools whining loudly. Can hear birds singing outside.

Something ain't right in the hood this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron