Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Good God, man, there should be a law against that! Of course, lawns are greening up in Omahaha.
I'm assuming he was bored and just wanted to get outside and do something. I've been doing a little yard cleanup the last few evenings and I was thinking I might have to break out the mower soon. :(

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Pulled the patio furniture out of the shed today so at least I can spend time outside in comfort and drink beer in the sun while practicing #stayathome

It's was old man deck time up north in Minnesota. Didn't think neighbors were ready for bare chested old man so didn't go there. Yet. Deck faces the front yard so it's a consideration. #SafeAtHome

20200331_134107 cf scale.jpg

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Remember when MTV used to show videos? Now it seems to be a ridiculousness marathon every day.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
It's was old man deck time up north in Minnesota. Didn't think neighbors were ready for bare chested old man so didn't go there. Yet. Deck faces the front yard so it's a consideration. #SafeAtHome

View attachment 70970

I hope to look as good as you when I hit 90.
vauEUgn.gif

Reactions: BoxsterCy

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Well, it's officially April now so I am declaring April as National Pajama Month!

I am totes prepared since I stocked up during after Christmas sales.

#PajamaPrepper

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I wish I had some ham, I'd make a ham & cheese omelet.

I'd share one of the pkgs of cubed ham we have in the freezer, but it's a little far to drive. Wanna meet halfway? :D

Better deal than me. You would have to drive to north iowa to get it, or half way would be the DM area and monkey lady would be closer on her half drive. I have a couple in my fridge from Christmas handouts. Surprise, surprise, surprise when you deal with the hog industry that is always the default gift (except @cmjh10 's company, all they give me is bills and then ask me to donate their foundation so they can donate to others). So I got a few sitting out there. One company even sent me a mini cutting board to go with it. Half the size of the ham, not sure the deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.