Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Also, prepare yourselves for mass quantities of typos. My desktop is at the computer hospital for a tune-up, and I'm typing on my new, considerably smaller laptop with the distinctly UNergonomic keyboard. It's going to take some time getting used to it...
There is this thing called a backspace, might have an arrow pointing to your left also, it will erase typos after you make them.

Ms3r4ISU

May 7, 2008
Ames
Whole bunch of stuff happening around here now and over next couple of weeks. Thank goodness it’s all outside, although snow isn’t on the desired list. Can’t wait to get it all started, yet wish the big one - siding, gutter, downspouts - had begun weeks ago. Do not like so many jobs AND online work things to come pouring in on me at once. Need to practice writing checks, too.
Sigh.

wxman1

Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Dusting of snow here in CR.

We have sold more than enough seats to guarantee the B-17 comes down next weekend so you should all come visit me at the CR airport! Exterior static viewing is free 2-5PM.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was going to post this last night and forgot.
There is a movie currently streaming on Netflix that I highly recommend:

The Trial of the Chicago 7

I was pre-disposed to like it because, well, Aaron Sorkin. But we were BOTH mesmerized by the sheer audacity of the trial judge. As Lew put it, "I have never been so pissed off by a movie".

Reactions: SCyclone

Ms3r4ISU

May 7, 2008
Ames
How was your day? Productive, relaxing, aggravating, too short, too long?
I finally pulled out my stove to clean its sides, the wall behind and cabinet walls beside; cleaned the top and did the self clean. Got the storage/warming drawer clean as well and even threw away a couple items from it. Man, those simple tasks take forever! Glad it’s done, still wishI had more to show for today.

Last edited:
Reactions: WooBadger18