AggieFanatic.com
source.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So on the track part do you just mean state track? I thought a regular H.S. track meet was tough to get through. I've always enjoyed well played volleyball lots of action in those matches though you never know how long they are going to last.
State track. Rest is rough.

Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So did you lose all the alerts or are they just there on the page waiting for you?

Side note: I'm impressed at your discipline. I would never be able to resist the temptation. It's how I keep up on threads & conversations around here. :D
Just waiting. It changes from 1 to 1000 whatever. Must be a space issue.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
This link was in today's issue of a digital/social media newsletter I receive. Interesting content, but if you just want memes - this could be your happy place

Reactions: SCyclone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I got to unplug a kitchen sink drain trap today. The garbage disposal worked fine the carrot peels were finally ground before they caught in the trap. SMH.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
State basketball is probably the least exciting of all the main sports state events I've been to. Haven't been to baseball or softball, but wife says good things about softball. Wrestling is solid and better than football, but the top sports state event I've been to is Track. I did not go out for track and didn't really have any interest in it, but it is a very lively event. I dreaded when the son went out but I enjoyed it quickly and just don't think anything tops state at drake.

Coverage-wise, state track can be fun to do. The only problem is weather. Hot, rain, humidity...never fun.

And there's always one media guy who either a) Completely forgets sunblock, or b) forgets to apply to the back of his calves. He comes back in pain on Day 2.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Coverage-wise, state track can be fun to do. The only problem is weather. Hot, rain, humidity...never fun.

And there's always one media guy who either a) Completely forgets sunblock, or b) forgets to apply to the back of his calves. He comes back in pain on Day 2.

Next time, pack some sunblock for your husband so he doesn't forget. :)

• Funny
Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I know I said I was going to clear my alerts and I should, but its now high enough that I don't really want to. It's like putting a puzzle together that took you a few months to make you you can't just rip it up and throw it in the box.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
My wife and I had a t-shirt quilt made with a bunch of our shirts from our Iowa State days. There were some really random ones in there. One of my wife's just has a guy holding a martini glass that says "Here's to ya, Alvin".

There are also some spring break t-shirts in there that were cropped to keep the quilt family-friendly.

What exactly is left after cropping a 'Big Johnson' shirt to make it appropriate? A sleeve?

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.