Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
How many more times do you think we can @Angie on this page?
:cool:

Okay, we need to put this to music. I suggest the Game of Thrones theme. Lyrics are simple "At Angie, at Angie, at Angie" with pauses. It's obvious when to sign "At Angie" and when to pause, follow the music! I'll leave detailed choir direction to KC. Actually recording of the RTT choir live version will have to wait till this Covid **** allows.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Does this mean I need to watch GOT? You should have told me that a few months ago.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well the route wasn't too bad today. There were a few roads not plowed yet, but I could pick and choose my way through them. Only a couple of driveways I needed weren't done I made it through them though. Hopefully I'll finish tomorrow, I'm about ready to take a break from driving.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
11 p.m. and I am still in blue jeans. It's sorta freakin' me out. I feel I am losing my pajama mojo.

Damn late night grocery shopping. And walkabouts. And snow removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.