Radio broadcast on internet?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Can anybody help a fellow Cyclone in Indiana out? The Kent State link last week was awesome, does anyone know of any possibilities this week?

Video would be even better, but I'm doubting that's available anywhere.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Yeah, the Clone Zone? I did that last year and it was a waste of money. I got video for one game and audio for two for the entire season. I don't care about access to pre and post-game crap. Is it the same way this year or has it actually changed?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Yeah, the Clone Zone? I did that last year and it was a waste of money. I got video for one game and audio for two for the entire season. I don't care about access to pre and post-game crap. Is it the same way this year or has it actually changed?

it was pretty clearly stated that the first game would be the only one you could watch last year... this year we're lucky to get two games.

You should have signed up for Yahoo Sports to listen to the other 11 games, this year it's Clone Zone Audio

WhitUp

Sep 19, 2009
most all other games you can, but for some reason I can't get this game full screen either.

C

Cyclone42

channelsurfing.net has the video broadcast just scroll down and it's working. Watching it right now.

I'm only getting audio. Do I need to install anything to get video? I brought the web page up with IE, still only audio.