Racist Hawk fans at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Please merge if this is already being discussed. You would think they would try to change after investigations and what Austin Gomez had to deal with.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
ToE fans don’t change.

My antipathy towards the Hawkeyes doesn't stem from disliking their sports teams too much, although JBo and the Ferentz family are indeed dislikable. It rather stems from their trash fan base. I know it's unfair to paint with a broad paint brush, but they make it so easy.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
The safe word with BF and I is ….. Punt.

I have a feeling she's going to go through some things.
You be careful Gonzo. You are one of the decent Hawk fans. If you are playing with BF, he likes to aim for the butthole, even if it is a ghost butthole.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Iowa fans are having a bad week but this lady is probably in every fan base out there.
I'm sure people that know her that see this are gonna be taken a back.
If you’re an ISU fan that would direct slurs to a minority please don’t show up at games and stop representing my school on your chest. No excuses for this.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
"I can guarantee you will lose your job for this" LMAO. :D

You'd go back to the office on monday and tell everybody it's cool to fling racial slurs?

At the very least I'd demand my racist employee issue a public apology to my other employees about how wrong they are and how they need to improve as a human being in order to keep their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.